Bloggers meetup

23:15:00

First things first, I am really sorry that we haven't been able to post on a regular basis. We have both been busy with other things unfortunately. We will try to be as regular as we can from here onwards. :) So, I was recently invited to the first ever Nepalese bloggers meetup by a fellow Nepalese fashion blogger Sunusunuk (http://sunusunuk.blogspot.co.uk/) .In Nepal, opportunities for fashion bloggers are rare so this was definitely a productive idea to keep the flare going. For the meetup, I had on a full sleeved crop top for warmth and a highwaisted trouser. This was lose on me at the time of purchase but I had it readjusted to fit my size. I really wanted to go for a blazer for this look so decided to get a little creative by using the maroon blazer I had previously despised as a student in my school years as it was too big for me at the time. But look how it all worked out. :) Its maroon color gives a lovely fall vibe and the fit is just right as I have grown into it now! I finished my look with black heels to give it a chic touch.






                                                                 

                             Outfit details-
                        Crop top- Forever21
                        White pant- Lane88
                           Heels- Forever21
                             Blazer- Vintage


If you like our posts don't forget to check out us on
Instagram- @stylemashh.
Tumblr- http://stylemashh.tumblr.com/
Pinterest- stylemashh/

Till the next post,
 Xo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. this meetup was so random yet awesome! : )


    thatsthesilentwanderer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

OOTD