Winter chills

16:46:00



Today was a painfully cold day accompanied by an icy chilly wind! Gosh as if that wasn't enough, the rain poured  down on us like no tomorrow! I could have whined and moped around at home all day but decided to make the best of it and bring out my cute beige jumper instead (When life gives you lemons ;) ). And we all know as the cold settles in, like a ritual the tights and boots come out ;) . So I made the best of a bone chilling, cold rainy day by meeting my friends in a   jumper, a skater skirt, tight and boots. Soon enough the coats will have to come out too and I am very much looking forward to it!!! ( Only a slight hint of sarcasm I promise :) )





Outfit Details;

Jumper - New Look
Skater skirt - H&M
Tights - Primark
Boots - H&M
Necklace - Next


Dont forget to check out on
Instagram- @stylemashh.
Tumblr- http://stylemashh.tumblr.com/
Pinterest- stylemashh/

Till the next post.
XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

OOTD