Tartan love

00:18:00

Outfit 1


Outfit details-
Crop top- Forever21
Denim skirt- Thrifted
Boots- Thrifted
Bag- Forever21
Shirt- Thrifted
Watch- Guess

Hey peeps!!So I know it's been awhile since our last post but with my new job and my uni,it's been a hectic month.So in order to make up for the delay, I thought I would put together two back to school outfits that may help you guys.Most of us have a tough time deciding what to wear to uni and end up getting late.Here are two outfits that are easy to throw in and are comfortable for the long lectures.For the first outfit,I paired up a denim skirt with white top and brown boots.I also threw in a tartan shirt to top as the classroom tends to get pretty chilly with the AC.With this outfit you look perfectly put together without trying too hard.For the second look I paired a denim shirt with a tank top.And again as I love flannel I added a blue check shirt for warmth.I completed the outfit with a pointed white shoe to pull the look together.

Outfit 2



 

Outfit details-
Denim short-Thrifted
Tank top-Tent
Shoes-Betts shoes
Shirt-H&M
Necklace-Forever21

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to see my daily outfits.

Till the next post!
See ya then.
XO

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. lovely post
    www.coloredvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too early to wear wedges that are sandals?
    There are various online sources to provide you informative details on this topic,
    but this is one is very helpful.
    black wedge sandals

    ReplyDelete

OOTD