Winter green :)

08:50:00



Boyfriend jeans was surprisingly efficient in this fiercely cold UK winter! I paired it with a full sleeved crop top and boyfriend blazer! Growing up I always used to struggle to find clothes that fit me just right courtesy to my petite frame. But I've grown accustomed to embracing the way some clothes hang lose in some places and I am rather fond of those imperfections now (call me crazy!). Hence I risked a boyfriend blazer on a boyfriend jeans! For shoe wear I chose to wear my comfy black wedge, they are definitely one of my favourite when it comes to looking good with comfort in mind.I matched my green  bag with my green blazer. :)




Boyfriend Blazer - Boohoo
Boyfriend Jeans - Boohoo
Crop top - USC
Shoes - H&M
Bag - Forever 21

Necklace - H&M
Earring - Primark

Don't forget to check us out on
Instagram- @stylemashh
Tumblr- http://stylemashh.tumblr.com/
Pinterest- stylemashh/

You Might Also Like

2 comments

OOTD