Royal

07:32:00



Hello peeps!I am back again with a brand new post.So it's still super cold here in Sydney and layering is the key to bracing the winter winds here.Due to this reason I have been wearing this blue peacoat a lot as it's super cozy and keeps you warm.I paired this coat with black skinny pants and my favourite black boot.Underneath I  wore a crispy white shirt to give it a chic touch.Also as I was on the way to the university I completed the look with a black laptop bag that is perfect when you have to carry your notes.I think this look is perfect for those college days when you want to look put together without much effort.








Outfit details-
Black skinny jeans-H&M 
Bag-H&M
Black boot-Thrifted
Coat-Thrifted

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to see my daily outfits.

Till the next post!
See ya then.
XO


You Might Also Like

1 comments

OOTD