Feels like christmas :)

08:05:00



Christmas is approaching and it automatically puts everyone in a merry mood. The streets are alive with bright Christmas decorations and there is happiness in the air. :) Hence I have kept my outfit for this post rather christmassy, for lack of better words. :D I have always despised wearing tights but due to the drop in temperature I have no other option but to adapt. I have on this maroon jumper that is a lose fit and long in length and have a shirt underneath as I love the pop of collar in a jumper, makes it look smart in my opinion. To finish off I have on my black boots that, I am pretty sure I will be living in the whole of this winter. :)




Jumper - ASOS
Shirt - New Look
Tights - Primark
Boots - H&M

Bag - ASOS

Dont forget to check us out on
 Instagram- @stylemashh

Till the next post.
XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

OOTD