Going all black

22:01:00











Hey peeps!!So I have been MIA for awhile but have a lot going on with my university and work.Basically a really busy month.Also with winter about to start here in Sydney I thought I would do a post to bid summer goodbye.What better way to do that except by going all black when,well,black is my absolutely favourite colour.It is what I mostly opt for.So for this outfit I decided to go with the basics -black crop top and black skinny jeans.To add a little twist,I added a neck tie that I'm addicted to at the moment.It gives an edge to any basic outfit and makes you look put together.Wallaa!!You can  rock this outfit,be it at a lunch date or a night out with your girlfriends.For the shoes I added a warm brown boots from Rubi shoes.I have been wearing these non stop!They are super versatile because of their warm undertone and goes with anything,which is a plus.I also added a black envelope clutch in the end to top up everything.

Outfit details-
Top- Supre
Pant- Dotti
Boots-Rubi shoes
Neck tie-Bardot
Watch-Guess


Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to see my daily outfits.

Till the next post!
See ya then.
XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

OOTD