Casuals

06:52:00

Hey peeps!!Whats up??So,we decided to do another casual post,an outfit that you can wear and rock anywhere,be it going out to run errands or hanging out with your friends.So, for this post I decided to pair my maroon sweater with my blue jeans and black boots.Also as it was a bit windy I decided to grab my muffler to protect me from the wind.Whereas, Kanchan paired this casual but chic outfit and go back to the basic.She paired a black blazer with a black jeans and a plain white tank top.She also added these black heels to give this outfit an edge.Hope you guys like it.












Outfit details-
Jeans-DS collection
Boots-Thrifted
Sweater-DS collection






  Outfit details-
  Jeans- H&M
  Heels-USC
  Blazer-New Look
  Tank Top-Primark

You Might Also Like

0 comments

OOTD