Plaid winter wear

11:13:00



Sorry to disappear on all of u without a word! I have been slightly lazy with the whole new year facade! Anyways today was a chilly day but the sun was out thankfully! So I dressed accordingly in this lovely plaid print dress and an oversized coat that I absolutely adore and have gotten full use out of. It is just as warm and snuggly as it looks. :) As you already know I do hate a tight so opted out of wearing one seeing as the day was sunny (opportunist,haah!). To finish off the look I wore my bootie and a green bag to go. Hope you guys had a lovely start to the new year! :)





Coat - Boohoo
Dress - Boohoo
Boots - H&M
Bag - Forever 21
Accessories - H&M



Don't forget to check us out on
Instagram- @stylemashh
Tumblr- http://stylemashh.tumblr.com/
Pinterest- stylemashh/


You Might Also Like

0 comments

OOTD