Gloom

19:38:00


It has been raining non-stop for a few days now. I really am not fond of the rain. I do admit I like staying warm and snuggly in my bed with a steaming hot cup of tea though. :D The sun was well barely there today so thought I should take some pictures while its not raining hence you can see the lighting in the pictures are slightly off. I tried to make them as bright as I could with the power of filters. (Yay!) So, I've got this eye catching skull printed crop jumper on with a cotton flannel shirt inside and a high waisted washed out jeans. I do have a thermal inside for extra warmth! (Every little helps! :D) To finish off, I have on my black wedge heels ofcourse. :) 










Crop Jumper - Boohoo
Flannel shirt - USC
High waisted jeans - Boohoo
Wedge heels - H&M



Don't forget to check us out on
Instagram- @stylemashh
Tumblr- http://stylemashh.tumblr.com/
Pinterest- stylemashh//

You Might Also Like

0 comments

OOTD