Grey📷

07:56:00

Hey peeps!!So I know I haven't posted in a while.I have been busy working on some new projects but more about them later.Focusing on today's outfit I am wearing a ripped boyfriend jeans,my favourite,I know I say that about everything but you can never go wrong with a well structured pair of boyfriend jeans.And when they are ripped,well that's just cherry on top.I wanted to keep this look casual so I opted for a white shirt and layered it with my grey sweater to keep me warm.Also I wore my black boots,which you probably by now should know I'm crazy about.Boots are not only comfy but they look totally badass and I simply adore them.They are mostly what I wear all the time be it summer or winter.(guilty☺️☺️)









Outfit details
Grey sweater-Forever21
Shirt- DS collection
Boyfriend jeans- Fashionfacts
Necklace-Forever21
Boots-Thrifted

Don't forget to check us out on
Instagram- @stylemashh
Pinterest-stylemashh/


Till the next post

   XO




You Might Also Like

0 comments

OOTD