Family getaway

08:48:00

We had a family getaway at Riverside Resort this week. I decided to wear my floral dress to sport the sunny warm weather outside. Oh how I love summer! Iv got to soak up as much sun as I can as soon enough the fall will be upon us here in Nepal. While my siblings enjoyed the swimming pool, as a non swimmer I decided to make the most of the lovely sun by reading Veronica decides to die by  Paulo Coelho book by the pool instead. For all you book lovers, this is definitely one enticing read. Such was the power of this brilliantly written book that I simply could not put the book down and ended up reading the whole book in just 2 days! :D So if u care to read I highly recommend this book!





Shoes-Forever 21
Dress- Thrifted
Shades- Vintage

You Might Also Like

0 comments

OOTD