Co-ordinates

08:57:00

Co-ordinates - USC
Sandal - USC
Bag - River Island
Hand accessory - H&M


I know I' m a bit late to get on the bandwagon of the coordinates trend but better late than never ayy!! So, here I am donning a coordinated top and skirt. :) I loved the print on them but the skirt was slightly longer for my petite height but fortunately, nothing that a belt couldn't fix! The summer here in UK is pretty much over with just a few mediocrely sunny days and it was one of those days that I chanced this outfit. :D Its perfect for a day out and as it is already matched you don't have to worry about the styling; such is the advantage of a matching set outfit. :)






Don't forget to check us out on
Instagram- @stylemashh
Pinterest- stylemashh/


You Might Also Like

0 comments

OOTD