Pairing whites

03:04:00


Hello lovely readers!! We are still alive and well! Don't fret because we have both been MIA for a good 3 weeks! What can I say life takes its course and we have to move along with it. (Sorry for getting all philanthropic!) Needless to say we have both been busy. Getting back to today's post, I dressed up in a white floral sweatshirt and paired it with a white denim jeans. Even though the weather was gloomy I have got to say I was just glad to get out of the house as its been a while! For shoes I have yet again gone with my comfy black wedges(surprise surprise but seems like I will never tire of them)! As you can tell, I was dressed for comfort and we all know you can never go wrong with pairing whites. 


Top -  ASOS
Jeans - USC
Wedge heels - H&M
Bag - ASOS
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to see my daily outfits.

Till the next post!
See ya then.
XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

OOTD